Senior DevOps Engineer – FinTech
Relocation package provided
Our client, a renowned Dubai-based FinTech, is looking for a Senior Manager to lead their Go-To-Market Strategy & Intelligence.
The FinTech is geared up for its next phase of huge growth and will be expanding into 20+ countries in the next few years.
They are widely recognized as a great employer with a strong senior leadership team. Being one of the more mature FinTech's, they offer stability and plenty of opportunity to grow.
You will have the opportunity to solve some really interesting problems as they are hiring their first DevOps/SRE hire (They are also hiring for another 3-4 + a Director of Tech Ops).
- 4+ years of experience in SRE/DevSecOps
- Extensive experience with container based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or EKS.
- Knowledge of the CI/CD platforms, such as AWS CloudFormation, with the certificate from Terraform.
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals.
- Understanding modern web services architectures, cloud platforms such as AWS, GCp, Azure.
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills in complex Unix/Linux systems environment and applications implementations.
- Able to build tools from scratch when needed.
- Strong Experience in administering the big data clusters like Cassandra.
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
- Build tools to monitor & alert the high performance and low latency applications.
- Ability to solve core network, system & performance issues.
- Talented interpersonal skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- Technical skills in application management, relational databases, NoSQL, distributed systems will be key to success in identify production issue.