Do you want to join a company that is looking to create inclusive learning experiences for young students that will allow them to develop their understanding of the real world? Do you want to help students ascertain skills and knowledge that is important as they grow up? Is education something that you are passionate about?
If all of the above, and the opportunity to be part of a passionate, forward thinking, creative team sounds like music to your ears, then this is the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Guide and mentor team using your proficiency in provisioning, application deployment and AWS.
- Improving and establishing effective monitoring and logging services.
- Ensure effective use of core AWS services
Skills & Qualifications
- AWS DevOps background
- AWS management (CloudFront, CloudWatch, EC2 etc.)
- Containerisation experience using Kubernetes, Docker
- Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline experience
- Linux command experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous holiday allowance including birthday off
- Competitive salary
With interview slots fast approaching, it is imperative that you get your application across sooner rather than later if you wish to be considered.
For more information, please contact Declan at
On this occasion, sponsorship is not available.