Senior DevOps Engineer
Aurora Commerce is a leading eCommerce platform provider. We work with some of the best-known retailers in the UK by offering a highly scalable, powerful, flexible and easy to deploy solution.
We are now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us build the next version of our eCommerce platform from the ground up.
– Salary of £60,000 – £70,000 per annum
– Permanent remote working with a highly talented, enthusiastic team
– Flexible working hours
– Unlimited holiday policy
– The chance to gain industry-leading training
– Great role progression prospects
– Benefits include shopping discounts/cash back, competitions, get-togethers, days out, Workplace Nursery Benefit, Cycle to work scheme, gym discounts
This is an exceptional opportunity for an application development with Linux, AWS and infrastructure skills to develop and grow with us, share their ideas and ultimately steer the direction of our company
The role offers a huge amount of freedom to bring your ideas and experience to the table, seeing them used in implementing the latest technology.
You will have the chance to collaborate with other professionals in your field in a highly-connected, progressive work environment. So, if this sounds like the kind of environment where you could thrive, apply today.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work and support the progress of a small, experienced team of developers creating a range of applications. You will assist with drafting architectural plans and implementing them.
Working both independently and as part of a team, you will share ideas and work with other DevOps engineers to create modern, scalable solutions.
Additionally, you will stay attune to the latest developments in technology-based fields to inform best practice.
To be considered as a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will need:
– At least five years commercial experience of working with high traffic, high volume production applications
– AWS experience, preferably with: EC2, ECS and/or API
– Infrastructure as code experience using Terraform and Cloudformation
– Experience of automation and configuration management, preferably with Ansible
– CI/CD Pipelines experience, preferably with CircleCI and Jenkins
– Microservice setup and management experience, preferably with ECS
– Knowledge of Python
– Knowledge of Gateway, RDS, SQS, Eventbridge and/or Lambda
You must be UK based to apply for this position.
Other organisations may call this role DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Application Developer, Application Programmer, or Development Engineer.
Webrecruit and Aurora Commerce Ltd are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if youre ready to advance and develop as a Senior DevOps Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.