Senior DevOps EngineerLocation: Manchester – Hybrid remote workingSalary: Up to 100,000 + Bonus + Very Generous Benefits PackageA global AI company requires a Senior DevOps Engineer to help be the glue between the companies Dev, QA and Product teams – enabling the smooth Continuous Build and Integration of new instances of systems and test environments.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Software Development teams, Product Managers, and Business Owners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of systems.
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems.
- Automate tools to monitor system health and reliability to support business process requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Communicate status and risks to the product teams.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
The successful Senior DevOps Engineer will have:
- Cloud experience – AWS, Azure or GCP
- Scripting – PowerShell, Bash or Terraform etc.
- IaC – Terraform or Cloudformation
- CI/CD experience
- Containerization experience – Kubernetes and/or Docker
The end client is very flexible and willing to train the successful candidate in areas lacking.
The client can offer a huge range of training opportunities, this includes certifications, personal time and cross training in other areas of the business. This is a challenging role but also offers huge rewards. They are looking for someone who has a strong love for technology and a desire to learn more.This is an amazing opportunity for you to come in as a Senior DevOps Engineer, with an opportunity to progress within an organisation.If you are a Senior DevOps Engineer who is looking to join a Global AI company, Apply now or send your CV or alternatively give me a call on .Senior DevOps Engineer – Azure, CI/CD, PowerShell, Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, DockerManchester
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.