TTEC Consulting's Insights Practice is looking for a smart, energetic person that is intimately familiar with mining big data & delivering big vision, developing turnkey consulting solutions, and leveraging decision science to revolutionize our clients' businesses.
We combine human insight and the speed of technology to transform our clients' interactions with their customers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customer interactions is our expertise.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
What you'll be doing:
You will be a part of our Global Data Science Center focused on helping our clients find and seize opportunities in their markets.
- Work within our proprietary big data cloud computing platform to create data science products for our customers
- Support the development of consulting products such as customer experience scores, customer journey management, and marketing optimization solutions
- Leverage a mixture of data science methods such as SVM, neural nets, decision trees, and regression models to deliver proprietary uplift model solutions
- Maintain our stellar reputation with our clients and drive >80 client NPS
- Support the introduction and advancement of decision science throughout our contact center engagements
- Recommend or introduce new data science methods where they add value to our work
- Mentor and develop junior colleagues
- Align resources to projects
- Recommend and introduce new methods where relevant
- Recommend required resources to managers
- Align required resources to client schedules
- Mentor data engineers and architects on requirements
- Develop requirements and technical specifications documents for use by engineers
- Recommend project timelines to managers
- Drive on-time delivery and identify and escalate risks to managers
- Support attainment of annual goals for client satisfaction
- Deliver your own solutions while collaborating on other projects
What you'll bring to us:
Training and Experience
- Masters in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, IE/OR, Applied Mathematics or related field is required; PhD is a plus
- 2-5 years' experience developing predictive analytics solutions since completing the post-baccalaureate program
- Experience delivering solutions using regression modeling and machine learning techniques
- Experience delivering solutions using large datasets (multi-Gb or larger)
- Experience communicating project results to senior decision makers
- Expert at developing and implementing predictive analytics solutions in Python; experience with PySpark and SAS is a big plus
- Ability to independently code SQL queries to extract data from databases
- Ability to identify effective, relevant statistical and/or mathematical methods to solve complex business problems
- Experience working within either AWS or MS Azure big data environments
- Experience with text analytics and NLP; speech analytics or IOT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more modern text analytic or speech analytic tools (NICE/Nexidia, Semantria, Clarabridge, CallMiner, etc.) is a plus
Project and Team Skills
- Ability to translate client requests into approach statements and project plans
- Ability to communicate results of advanced analytic solutions in clear business terms
- Expert in the use of the MS Office suite of products, especially Excel and Powerpoint, present results to clients and colleagues
What You Can Expect:
- Dedication to your career growth and professional development
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Who We Are:
TTEC Digital is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. TTEC's 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com. For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.