If you are a Senior Data Scientist – AI/ML with experience looking to join a company about to receive series A funding – please read on!
We are a leading innovator for managing augmented data, we assist organizations effectively and efficiently handle issues with a few clicks are looking to grow! Our environment revolves around ML + Django + React + Cloud.
This would be a full time role offering base pay around $170k – $200k + generous equity (great time to join) + full benefits + 401k.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and build a modern data platform with the most advanced technologies
- Implement ML algorithms that can run on structured data across various large scale cloud data warehouse environments
- Design algorithms that can detect statistically significant anomalies
- Create new methods and approaches to monitor / validate data at scale
- Be the subject matter expert of ML tools and platforms to design, build, operate & scale next-gen products
- Collaborate and work with leadership/ key stakeholders
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years working experience
- Apache Spark
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Python (Django)
Bonus Points For
- Redux / Node
What's In It for You
- Strong base pay + full benefits + stock options + bonus
- Huge room for growth!
So, if you are a Sr Data Scientist with AI/ML experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Marcus Molina
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MM30-1680532 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Molina – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.