Enso Recruitment have recently partnered with a global healthcare analytics software house who have recently set up a new operation here in Belfast. Their mission is to build software that help hospitals work better, globally.
With SIX new Senior Data Engineering and TWO Team Lead positions available, this team have shown a massive commitment to the local market!
This is a role where you will get exposure and training across multiple technologies including ETL, AWS, Azure and many other development languages such as NodeJS, and React. What you need to bring is a strong understanding of SQL and Data Engineering/Analytics.
Our client is one of Queensland’s fastest growing technology start-ups and are aiming for global market leadership within the next five years.
Their flagship product is a new-to-the-world analytics platform using high-frequency data automation and a proprietary UI to give clinical and executive leaders in hospitals previously unobtainable insights and actionable data.
Headcount wise, they have over 85 spread across Australia and Dublin, and Belfast is next in line to be one of their newest ventures.
To continue building out their data engineering team, they are now looking for 15 committed and motivated individuals to join them at an exciting time of rapid expansion. The successful candidate will have technical experience combining both a good working knowledge of database architecture, design, and approaches to integration (with focused knowledge of SQL).
About the role:
You will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team of data engineers (remotely) with responsibilities including:
- designing and implementing ETL pipelines across a range of technologies and working with clients to integrate pipelines with their source systems.
- develop and optimise a next-generation analytics platform that utilises numerous data sources.
- efficiently extracting and transforming data to support new analyses supported by high-frequency, highly granular data flows.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of technologies and stay abreast of current industry trends and emerging technologies.
These skills and experience will help get you onto the shortlist:
- 3+ years experience working intimately with data in the context of application development, data warehousing, migration, or data analysis
- A high-level of motivation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems and deliver solutions under tight timelines
- The ability to help develop a suite of databases that will support a cutting-edge web application
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server Integration Services or other ETL tools
- Exposure to Oracle and SQL Server 2016
- Experience with Healthcare data preferred but not essential
- Experience with Amazon AWS or Azure services desired.
- Demonstrated expertise with one or more database engines, including MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL, etc…
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality work.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please feel free to reach out to Christian Campbell, Principal Recruitment Consultant at Enso Recruitment