Senior Data Engineer – Snowflake / AWS / SQL
A senior data engineer is required to help an organisation drive their data capability forward through a new platform, improved data quality and data governance and recommendations on how data is created and captured.
- Build pipelines of data into Snowflake, via S3 from platforms, tools such as Salesforce and third party Data sets
- Build pipelines / data shares out of Snowflake such as APIs, integrations with marketing tools, etc.
- Build business logic into a set of transformation layers, reconciling as appropriate with historical precedence on legacy systems
- Automate and productionise machine learning models
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and scope changes
- Collaborate closely with other members of the data function
- Excellent SQL & Python
- Knowledge of code management via Git
- Experience building a Cloud Data Warehouse (Snowflake & AWS)
- Ability to balance big picture idealism with short term demands- knowing when to build tactically and when to build strategically.