Remote, Equity, Mission-Driven
This Jobot Job is hosted by Dylan Currier
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 – $175,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a HealthTech company making sure that are patients have the best possible care possible while ensuring that the costs remain affordable. We understand that many people end up waiting countless dollars on medical exams, prescriptions, and hospital time, so our goal is to prevent this from happening.
We have impressive investors, a diverse culture, and a belief in work life balance. After all, our goal is to improve the life's of those who need help. We want to make sure you remain healthy both physically and mentally!
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Unfortunately we cannot provide sponsorships or visa transfers.
We are headquartered out of SF and you are welcome to come into the office, but it is not mandatory.
Why join us?
As one of our team members, you will receive the following
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits for you and your family
- Significant Equity
- Generous PTO
- Remote-Flexibility (within the US)
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the following
- Building out ETL pipelines with Python
- Processing the data in real time with either Spark or Pyspark
- Leveraging AWS to manage your deployments
- Building out API's
For this position, we are looking for candidates who have experience with HIPAA compliance and working with EHR systems
- Experience at a VC backed Healthcare startup
- Experience working with large datasets
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.