TTEC's Insights Platform is a cloud-based customer data platform that provides brands with a 360 view of their customers' needs, behaviors, and preferences with the insights they need to deliver a great customer experience.
The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for development, implementation and delivery for new and ongoing client implementations of the Insights Platform. This will require an ongoing partnership with internal teams, such as business consulting, analytics, data science, and technology.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients:
- Manage and manipulate multiple large data sets, including: defining populations and variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business questions
- Prepare complex analytic deliverables, combining multiple programming outputs to create cohesive reports
- Acquire a strong understanding of research topics and a thorough knowledge of the data and programming efforts involved
- Synthesize business questions, translate from concept to code, in order to produce client deliverables
- Help design analytic data set specifications: synthesize business questions, translate from concept to code, in order to produce client deliverables, Lead in delivery of analytic projects
- Mentor team members
- Introduce new methodologies and efficiencies to increase productivity
- Contribute to the definition and development of key findings and marketing-oriented conclusions
- Degree in a STEM field, Masters preferred
- 3 years of professional experience working with large-scale relational databases, and ability to manipulate/ analyze / maintain relational databases
- Expert level proficiency in Python, SAS, Apache Spark, or PySpark, bash scripting, SQL is a must
- Capability to execute complete analysis process from data extraction / manipulation through QC, report and delivery of data and reports
- Ability to create automated process and knowledge on Airflow, DataFactory, Autosys or related tools
- Experience in designing and developing core modules used to build real-time and batch data processing.
- Experience in data stream processing tools to ingest, process, enrich and store various data assets.
- Ability to work independently and mentor junior team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in team-oriented, deadline driven environment
Experience in following areas a plus
- Knowledge of cloud computing, Hadoop ecosystem, Pig Latin or HiveQL
- Experience with code deployment on Azure databricks, DataFactory and familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Experience deploying modern data solutions leveraging components in Azure like Function Apps, Logic Apps, Log Analytics, Data Factory, DataBricks, Data Lake and more
- Exposure to SAS, Oracle, Tableau, Power BI
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background
What You Can Expect:
- Dedication to your career growth and professional development
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Who We Are:
TTEC Digital is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. TTEC's 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.