SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
I am looking for an experienced data engineer with cloud technology skills to join a market-leading data team at a large telcoms company!
This telcoms company prides itself on continual innovation and progression, investing in its technology and data team with their people and customers at the heart of their mission. In this role you will use your technical expertise to have a true impact on the business, enabling a truly personalised consumer experience with cutting-edge technologies, including GCP.
This role will involve:
- Developing, maintaining and improving big data pipelines in GCP (batch and real-time)
- Working cross-functionally with data scientists, software engineers and DevOps engineers
- Upskilling and mentoring junior team members
- Enabling data modelling teams to self-serve
- Communicating knowledge and findings with key stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience in a data engineering role, preferably in a senior position
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS or GCP preffered)
- Ability to demonstrate big data solutions with both structured and unstructured data
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative working nature
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Hybrid working policy
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Poppy Silverthorne via the Apply link on this page.
**PLEASE NOTE – Unfortunately, this client is unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role**