HOT JOB! SENIOR DATA ENGINEER- 75,000
This is an amazing opportunity for a senior SQL and Python developer to own the end-to-end customer data journey within our Customer Data Platform. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining the databases and integration's within the Customer Data Platform, ensuring all brands within the Group have access to Customer Data. You will be working with a small team consisting of a number of different people such as developers and database architects, as well as wider commercial teams across the group.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversight, development, and management of the databases within the Customer Data Platform
- Ownership of unification and data governance with the Customer Data Platform
- Ownership and governance of customer data model for 10 brands globally
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong proficiency with SQL and Python
- Good understanding of REST API, JSON, IP, HTTPS.
- Desire to work cooperatively with all stakeholders to meet mutual goals and seek out and shares inputs from others
- Salary up to 75.000
- Up to 25 days holiday
- 10% discretionary bonus
To apply for this role submit your CV or contact Liam Douglas on 0191 255 1432 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.
- Location: Brighton, England
- Salary: 50000 – 75000 per annum
- Technology: SQL Server Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20th Dec, 2021
- Reference: 22112021LD2