Are you a skilled data modeller? If so read on!
Arm’s Insights team provides insights, reporting & data on business performance to leaders and analysts across Arm. We blend multiple internal and external datasets, with which we build data models, financial reports, dashboards, and predictions of future performance with Machine Learning.
A foundation of robust data is key to our ability to generate insights. The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for sourcing, ingestion, modelling and development of robust & performant financial data models. They will also collaborate with Data Engineers, Platform Engineers, Analysts & Data Scientists to continue to develop & improve data modelling and wider Analytics Stack (SAP HANA, Tableau, Curator & AWS Sagemaker).
You will collaborate with analysts, data owners/stewards and business SMEs to craft conceptual & physical data models for critical financial / commercial reports, dashboards and machine learning models.
Models will then be implemented within our financial data platform (currently SAP HANA, using SAP HANA Studio), and optimizing for performance and usability.
Finally you will assure the quality of models by documenting, testing and validating metrics and data with business partners, subsequently supporting our release process to push your models into production.
- Data Sourcing: ETL design & development
- Data Modelling: Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling
- Data Engineering: Implementation of performant models within a data warehouse environment
- Testing & Verification: Testing across the development lifecycle, inc unit, system, integration, and user acceptance
Other skills of interest:
- Financial Data: Modelling / analysis of financial datasets
- Report Development: Building of reports / dashboards within viz tools
- Cloud: Development within cloud environments AWS / Azure etc