Senior Data Engineer / London or Remote / Python & Airflow experience essential / Up to £100k + Bonus / Permanent
Gravitas Recruitment Group are excited to be recruiting a Senior Data Engineer for a market-leading trade platform in the UK.
You'll work alongside a team of Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts to support with the development of an AWS state of the art data platform. You'll be focused on developing new data models, core data sets, data extractions, transformations and loading processes.
- An opportunity to become a part of a team that strives for excellence in an exciting digital scale up environment.
- Salary up to £100k + 15% bonus. 25 days holiday + stats.
- Access to advanced tools and technologies to help you grow your skills and experience.
- An opportunity to be involved in projects that have a real impact in shaping the business and its future.
- Previous experience in a similar Senior Data Engineer role developing big data cloud platform.
- 5+ years of Python and Airflow experience.
- You also need to have experience in AWS, S3, SQL, Presto, NoSQL database and one or two of the following: Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Big Query, Red Shift or Athena.
- Firehose and DynamoDB or equivalent is a bonus.
- Understanding of machine learning principles.
- Business acumen.
Sponsorship? This role can provide sponsorship for UK-based candidates only.
WFH? If you are a London-based applicant you will be required to work 2 days from their central office. If you are based more than an hour away from London, you have the option to be fully remote.
This role can offer a route of progression within the organisation for the right candidate. They are an ambitious company who value their staff and reward them well. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately or send your CV directly to .