Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
As a Senior Associate with our Data Engineering group, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of high-end software products/services that enable the enterprise-scale digital transformation of many of the biggest companies in the world.
Your role will be focused on delivering solutions that leverage large scale data ingestion, processing, storage/querying, in-stream & batch analytics. As part of a team, you will deliver world-class solutions designed by our senior architects by estimating, designing, coding, testing, deploying and ensuring scalability and performance using the latest frameworks and platforms
You will also be involved in building technology prototypes for validation and assess technical designs for functional & non-functional completeness.
As a hands-on technologist with an extensive programming background, you will be excited to join a super talented and supportive community of Data Engineers who are passionate about building the best possible solutions for our clients and endorse a culture of life-long learning and collaboration.
What Youll Bring
- Strong experience with Data related technologies, to include Big Data and data-related Cloud services (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Good hands-on experience in at least one distributed data processing framework e.g. Spark (Core, Streaming, SQL), Storm,Flinketc
- Expertise withJava (preferable) or Scalaprogramming languages
- Good datamodelingexperience to address scale and read/write performance
- Hands-on working knowledge of NoSQL and MPP data platforms likeHbase,MongoDb, Cassandra, AWS Redshift, Azure SQLDW, GCPBigQueryetc.
- Working knowledge of data platform related services on at least 1 Cloud platform to cover IAM and data security
- Hands-on skills – building DevOps pipelines for data solutions, automated testing
Youll Also Likely Have SomeofThe Following
- Sound awareness of the larger data technology ecosystem including Hadoop, open-source frameworks as well as cloud services across batch and stream processing
- Experience in tuning and optimizing big data solutions
- Experience in data security (at-rest/in-transit)
- Knowledge of distributed messaging frameworks like ActiveMQ / RabbitMQ / Solace/ Kafka, search & indexing and Microservices architectures
- Exposure to data governance,catalog, lineage and associated tools
- A certification in one or more cloud platforms or big data technologies
- Demonstrated participation in the Data Engineering thought community (e.g. blogs, keynote sessions, POV/POC, hackathons)
There is a superb package of benefits waiting for you at Publicis Sapient.
We cover all the basics generously, with 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension.
The learning opportunities here are endless. Most importantly, of course, theres the chance to be part of a game-changing organisation that celebrates creative thinking and empowerment. The creature comforts are super: free barista coffee bar (the best in town), gym-fee reimbursement and working in the most exciting, colourful and diverse local area you could imagine.
Flexibility and mobility are needed for this role. You might need to spend time on-site with our clients to deliver our world-class services.