- Leading financial services data & analytics consulting arm.
- Work with Azure, AWS and GCP services.
- Client-facing role working alongside data architects and scientists.
A market leading consultancy is growing out its Financial Services Data & Analytics practice and is looking for Senior Data Engineerswork on clients projects.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help the business deliver data warehouses, data lakes, streaming solutions and analytics throughout project cycles to enable FS clients to make better decisions.
You'll need to bevery comfortable understanding the processes & practices in complex environments as there is a lot going on and plenty of change.
Youll get to work across all major Cloud platforms and collaborate with data engineers, architects, scientists and analysts to provide optimal solutions for clients.
What you'll need to apply
- Circa 5 years experience or more in data engineering/similar
- Must have financial service experience or heavily regulated industry experience (e.g. Pharma, Energy, Telco)
- Must have client-facing consulting experience
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP
- Expert with Python and/or Scala
- Expert SQL
- CI/CD experience
- Real-time or stream processing experience e.g. Kafka, Spark or alternatives
What's you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to 115,000 plus bonus and benefits.
They offer strong career progression, great training resources and hybrid working options. Youll need to come into the office 2 days a week for workshops including architectural and strategy discussions.
Please get in touch with Scott with an updated CV today. Dont hesitate to call/email with any questions.