Senior Data Engineer
- £55,000- £70,000 + A great benefits package
- Remote but ideally commuting distance to London
This role is working for a company who are very well established in the energy sector, particularly within smart energy. Since their founding, they have grown to support other industries with consultancy services.
They are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to lead the data warehouse and related projects that has excellent communication and rapport building skills. This is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with varying needs and projects that allow for creativity and intuitive thought.
In this role, your duties would include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with data analysts and stakeholders such as industry experts and business analysts to collect and analyse the data requirements.
- Designing, building and optimising data pipelines which are needed for the data lakes and data warehouse.
- Designing and implementing various data models to validate the data integrity and ease of data access.
Requirements for this role:
- Extensive experience building custom data pipelines preferably using Python and SQL
- Azure (or AWS) data services experience.
- Exposure to software such as Databricks or Apache Spark.
- Data lake storage experience with the likes of S3 and ADLS as well as tools and techniques to control them.