THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Core Beauty
THG is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the World’s No1 Online.
About the Role
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for analysing data, producing models and automation of processes. You will report into the Senior Analytics Manager providing an insight into processes and identifying where improvements could be made. The post holder will be an experienced data analyst and the role will be suited to those who have a background in data analysis, BI analysis and MI analysis.
- Supporting the business through the production of insight and recommendations to business problems.
- Support in the measurement of activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide an objective view on activities.
- Demonstrated experience working within a test and learn environment. Analysing the output or various test e.g. A/B tests in a clear and concise manner to none technical colleagues from different business functions
- Experience in the development of statistical models. Maintaining models that feed into a production environment (desirable)
- Time saved via process automation
- Quality of insights produced.
- Highlighting commercial opportunities and threats.
- Proactivity in highlighting areas of insight.
- Process improvements via the embedding of segmentations & models into the decision-making process.
- Demonstrated history of owning and improving data pipelines. Including:
- Moving process through dev, testing and production environments
- Version control
- Error handling
- Solutions that are scalable
- 2 years’ + experience working in data analytics
- Career background in e-commerce /marketing / brand building
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and digital channels
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau, Python, Excel
- An all-round understanding of Finance, Commercial, Legal, Trading and Marketing’Experience with P&L management’
- Proficient organisational skills
- Proven skills in communication, from junior executives to c-suite’
- Commercially astute and ambitious, with a drive for success and responsibility’
- Resourceful, inventive, and self-confident
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.