Epsilon is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our Analytics Consulting Group. We partner with both internal and external clients, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for conducting data analyses using SQL/R/Python and other resources in support of a variety of analytic solutions.
- Provide SQL/R/Python programming, under general direction, in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverables
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. – to enable project execution
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Assist in development of reports, providing content and writing of key observations
- Participate in presentation of reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Assist in the creation of compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Be exposed to the sales process, providing limited content to be included in proposals for new and existing business opportunities
- Prioritize and monitor project progress relative to timeline and scope
- Synthesizes analytic output into actionable recommendations and provides written and/or visual content for deliverables
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics)
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with data mining, segmentation, and/or predictive modeling using large, marketing databases
- Experience with the following analytic methodologies, tools, and ecosystems:
- Statistical modeling, data mining, and advanced segmentation using large marketing databases (e.g., Oracle, Netezza, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience with CDPs (Customer Demand Platforms) and data driven marketing approaches
- Core analytical tools such as SQL, R, Python
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Proficient level user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Strong technical skills
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Advanced degree (Masters/PhD) in Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables; proficiency with business visualization tools (e.g., interactive dashboard software)
- Media insights, activation, and measurement experience a plus
- Familiarity with Marketing Machine Learning (MML) solutions
- Working knowledge of Databricks and other big data analytic platform technologies
When youre one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, weve been helping marketers from the worlds top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID is the industrys most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.