J11959 Senior Analyst – Digital Marketing – London – Up To £40k
A global media agency has an exciting new role for a Senior Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the role of Senior Analyst is a steward of data-driven solutions and a critical partner for teams working across all areas of digital marketing.
• Manage extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps. Data sources will include: web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
• Ability to work independently to mine marketing database to uncover actionable insights and help tell the story of what is driving performance
• Lead various analytics projects including hypothesis testing, advanced analysis, primary research, forecasting, and digital attribution modelling
• Collaborate with other analysts in the team to identify opportunities to improve the marketing process
• Generate insightful visualizations and performance dashboards to depict data
Skills and Experience:
• Professional within a digital marketing role and an understanding of digital channels
• Google Analytics is essential
• Experience with data manipulation and visualization tools including SQL, R/Python, Tableau/Power BI would be beneficial
• Client-facing experience
• Strong Problem-solving skills are essential.
• The ability to present complex ideas and results to clients in a simple way
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)