SENIOR DATA ANALYST
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Senior Data Analyst for a contract position that can be worked 100% remotely (PA). The opportunity will be seven months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- This job understands end-to-end data processes and flows and using that knowledge to design and implement data management solutions.
- Provides business process, system support and data quality governance through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders.
- Ensures data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audit and/or data validation.
- Performs root-cause analysis on data related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action.
- Conducts testing and system validation to troubleshoot issues related to data management and system.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in relation to data processes.
- Identifies reviews and evaluates data management metrics.
- Recommends ways to strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise.
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies
- Experience with Big Data on GCP – BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow
- Minimum of 3 years hands on GCP Cloud data implementation projects experience (Dataflow, Cloud Composer, Big Query, Cloud Storage etc.)
- Data migration and data processing experience on the Google Cloud stack, specifically
- Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Github), build management and CI/CD tools (Concourse, Jenkins), and monitoring tools (App Dynamics, etc.)
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to talented people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!