Great company in the North Atlanta area
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Lynch
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 – $105,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join their professional team. This hands-on individual contributor position requires the ability to collect, organize, and analyze data to provide accurate reports so that other departments can make informed decisions. In our collaborative and team-based culture, the Senior Data Analyst will work closely with other professionals involved in sales, operations, quality control, and supply chain.
Why join us?
This is an opportunity to join a vibrant, privately held company with the excitement and growth of an entrepreneurial start-up, yet with the stability of a 36-year-old business with brand recognition and solid financials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, prioritize, and manage market and competitive research projects to identify trends and monitor movements in the market.
- Research, track, and monitor specific areas of business interest to generate knowledge.
‘Creatively scout for information sources.
‘Acquire and integrate data from multiple sources, including import/export records, internet research, social media, public company financial reports, investment banker analyses, articles, and news alerts.
- Maintain existing reporting stack that consist of a variety of paginated reports and interactive dashboards that inform key decisions.
- Develop and create paginated reports and relevant dashboards that aid senior management and other departments in making informed decisions.
- Maintain internal data warehouse tables and views, creating and changing as required.
- Investigate and implement innovative and next-generation insight services, including the use of dashboards, ad-hoc visualizations, and other technologies.
- Perform other information systems functions to support the business as needed.
- Master’s degree, preferably in information system or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience required in research, data mining, and analysis. Keeps alert to emerging technologies.
- Fluent in Power BI and Power Query
- Proficient in Function writing in Excel, M Code and DAX Calculations
- Proficient with T-SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
- Fluent with querying with joins and unions
- Fluency in Crystal Reporting/SAP Business Objects is a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.