Senior Cloud Engineer (Hybrid Cloud)
London Bridge (2 days office-based, 3 days working from home)
Up to 85,000
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer.
At the Hyde Group, our vision is to provide a great home for everyone. Our values guide the way we operate as a business: we’re customer driven, inclusive, collaborative and innovative.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will manage Hyde’s Hybrid cloud platforms and SaaS services as the final escalation point across various service teams, whilst being responsible for delivering continuous improvements to production systems and working alongside key stakeholders to deliver them.
Outputs and Accountabilities:
- Assist the architect and service teams with implementing and adding value to the current technology stacks.
- Work with the business and key stakeholders to manage product lifecycles and own continuous improvement releases alongside the architecture teams.
- Ownership and maintenance of Confluence documentation and Jira project boards relating to all current and any future projects.
- Ensure processes are aligned with DevOps and Agile principles where appropriate.
- Be a focal point for delivery and ownership.
- Implementing solutions and initiatives working with enterprise architects, service and security teams as required.
- Developing service team and product roadmaps for service enhancements.
- Infrastructure engineering, working with the wider team.
Candidates will need to have solid experience as an Infrastructure Engineer working with Hybrid Cloud, Office 365, Azure and VMware.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.
Closing date: 1st August 2022
Interviews: w/c 8th August 2022