At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- As a Cloud Devops Engineer, you will be an integral member of our Artificial Intelligence & Analytics team responsible for design and development
- Responsible for making an impact by providing visibility to cloud expenditures and help in driving cost optimizations
- Help build the technical foundations of our cloud analytics team
- Be constantly challenged by tough engineering and design tasks
- Supports Big Data batch/real time analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies
- Enable data level security features to secure the data
- Build scalable solution to support the dynamic cloud environment financials
- Partner with data analysts, product owners to better understand requirements, finding bottlenecks, resolutions, etc.
- Design and develop different architectural models for our scalable data processing and create certified datasets
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.