Senior Cloud Architect
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect who will provide infrastructure architectural / solution support to project-based efforts for relevant technical areas, with the ultimate goals of increasing effectiveness, efficiency, and the success rate for these activities. Will design high-level enterprise systems solutions to address business needs using infrastructure system standards (servers, storage, networking, monitoring). Work with the business to understand requirements. Drive infrastructure design using the standards. Manage infrastructure deliverables to vertical/business. Investigates new technologies for potential roadmaps for the business/vertical and ultimately RH, in conjunction with the engineering teams. Work with the engineering teams to deliver new capabilities which could be leveraged by the business. Develop processes, standards, policies, and workflows to better document delivery methods and continually improve system delivery efficiencies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Engage with project managers and project sponsors in the business to understand, clarify, and document the objectives and success factors for technical solutions that support business based project initiatives.
- Leverage existing technical standards to design solutions for projects. Provide ownership of those designs for the lifespan of projects.
- Assess future technologies and collaborate with the engineering teams to offer capabilities which can be utilized by the verticals.
- Work with technical discipline owners and experts to maintain a clear understanding and awareness of current technical standards and direction; and to provide feedback on standards based on project experiences.
- Design solution architecture artifacts and policies to improve predictability and efficiency of the solution architecture infrastructure solution delivery process.
- Work with SA 1 to provide proper, thorough, and complete documentation that allows for the provisioning of new infrastructure related to projects andor vertical-supporting systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field or comparable experience.
- Must 7+ years’ senior-level experience with related technologies.
- 7+ years’ working in a large IT organization (200+ people).
- 5+ years’ working for a large corporation with multiple office locations.
- 7+ years’ as a Senior Engineer.
- 5+ years’ of project delivery experience in the creation and design of medium and large scale systems.
- Experience as a Sr. Solutions Architect in a large IT organization.
- Senior-level experience in architecture, installation, configuration, and maintenance of related technology.
- Expert in integration of related technology with business and computer systems.
- Expert in understanding, designing, implementing, and applying technology control processes (such as change management, production acceptance, etc.) to deliver project infrastructure needs.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP