This is a great opportunity to join a company which creates some of the world's most state-of-the-art marine electrical software products. Our client offers a dynamic environment for all employees with outstanding career opportunities for those who seek to excel.
The successful candidate will we acting as a technical lead and developer for an embedded software team working closely within a larger development team. They will also be collaborating closely with engineering teams in Europe, Asia and the USA to develop new product features within existing and new user facing products. Additionally, the successful candidate will assist in the scoping, development, and testing of new products and systems.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software code
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Scoping & Planning
- Provide technical leadership within a multi-disciplined development and test team
- Essential: C++
- Essential: Experience leading a technical team
- Essential: Knowledge of Git and Git Branching.
- Desirable: Java
- Desirable: Experience working within a Scrum team (ideally Scrum master)
- Desirable: Android platform development
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.