Exciting new opportunity as a Senior Business Data Analyst.
Your new company
This organisation are growing rapidly and are looking to add extra heads to the team. They are looking for individuals who can work well individually and in a team based environment.
Your new role
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Identify existing data flows and data models
- Run discovery workshops, plus feedback/validation sessions and develop/deliver training material
- Performing analysis to assess the quality of data
- Development of as-is and to-be data models
- Performing data quality screening/testing as transformations
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret business processes and business data
- Interpersonal, collaborative and teamworking skills
What you'll need to succeed
- Stakeholder management and communication experience
- Identify data flows and use this for analysis by data quality screening / testing
- Run discovery workshops
- Developing as is & to be models
- Presentations to senior executives
What you'll get in return
- Circa £65,000
- Remote working, 1 once a quarter in office
- Paid training opportunities
- 5% bonus
- 5% pension contribution
- Healthcare plan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.