Our customer is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities from Switzerland, looking to industrialize data sourcing. The scope includes:
• Data Onboarding: Data design & design artifacts, obtaining access approvals, data catalog & dictionary maintenance, tollgate evidence
• Data Ingestion, Configuration, & Interface: Technical design, build, testing, project and release management, production support.
• Data Consumption: Project/function-specific data enrichment and visualization.
For the purpose of supporting/extending their real-time data processing platform, we are looking for an experienced Big Data Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience with Apache Kafka
• Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, DB2) databases
• Experience with Unix systems
• Good written and spoken English
• Willing to learn new technologies & Adaptable to changes
Nice to have:
• Hands-on experience in Java programming language
• Hands-on experience in shell scripting
• Hands-on experience with Qlik Replicate
• Hands-on experience with Cloudera Hadoop
• Hands-on experience with Kafka Confluent product
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology.
We have helped some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. By ideating and delivering dynamic platforms and intelligent digital experiences, we help our clients fuel the rapid, ongoing transformation of their business.
By leveraging next-generation technologies, our agile, multi-disciplinary teams provide a combination of Product & Technology Strategies, Intelligent Experiences, and World-Class Engineering to help our clients become more engaging, responsive, and efficient.
Endava has 7,464 employees, as of December 31, 2020, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, and nearshore delivery centres in the European Union: Romania, Bulgaria, and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia, and Bosnia & Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.