*PLEASE NOTE THAT TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO BE ALREADY LOCATED IN THE NETHERLANDS, UK OR GERMANY
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
We are a remote-first company as we trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I’m responsible for designing and maintaining large scale systems that collect data. Together with my team, we provide the foundation for data.ai’s mobile market insights.”
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Understanding end-to-end product delivery, from early idea to a maintainable and scalable product
- Collaborating with a global team of backend engineers, data scientists and product managers to ensure a smooth running data operation
- Partnering with product managers and data scientists to explore new ways to add value to our products
- Designing, specifying and driving improvements to our systems by always asking yourself: how can we do this simpler, faster and more efficiently?
- Developing a sixth sense for technical debt, operational risk and data quality.
- Estimating, planning and executing projects together with the team.
- Documenting and sharing knowledge across the team and your fellow engineers around the globe
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- BS/MS in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- A team player attitude and solid communication skills
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem (ECS and Kinesis is a plus)
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in building and evolving RESTful API systems
- Experience with Apache Storm and Kafka is a big plus
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- Holistic wellbeing for all employees including a Wellbeing allowance and a Wellness Benefits bundle
- A $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- 90 Day Passport program – work from anywhere in the world for 90 days / year.
- Got Lunch? We allow $15 per week expensed (country equivalent) for lunch
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program. Earn up to $10,000 a referred hire.
- And much more
Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
Yes, I want this job!
* Please note that in order to apply for this role you need to be located in the Netherlands, UK or Germany.