Senior Azure DevOps Engineer – MedTech Specialist
A specialist Healthcare & Pharma technology provider and consultancy is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with proven hands-on talents in Azure to join a critical software development team. You will play a key part in improving, building, and designing critical healthcare technologies that deliver for businesses across the UK & EU and help save lives!
Working alongside and helping to support multiple specialist engineering teams you will help strategise and engineering projects, advising on DevOps best practices, and leading on delivery and how best to utilise cutting-edge cloud technology and methodology.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to join this industry-leading team in an exciting phase of growth, offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package inside a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways.
It is a remote-based role with a London office, signed off between 80,000 to 100,000 with a generous benefits package including bonus, allowance, health & life insurance, and pension scheme.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on DevOps Engineering experience within an Azure environment.
- Ability to create scalable and highly secure CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using ARM/Bicep/Terraform to deploy services into Azure.
- Experience using serverless Azure Services – across infrastructure and applications.
- Strong scripting abilities in PowerShell.
- Ability to create service connections to link ADO to Azure subscriptions /Service Fabric clusters.
- Azure Certifications
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Azure DevOps Engineer looking to make an impact within a growing and thriving organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)