Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
Global Azure Expert MSP | Leading Edge Azure Technologies
Salary up to £80k + Bonus | Fully Remote
Cloud Decisions are extremely proud to be supporting one of our long term Microsoft Partners to exclusively help them scale their Azure DevOps capabilities here in the UK! As on the world leading Cloud and Digital Transformation providers, you will be positioned at the forefront of the Microsoft Cloud technology revolution, helping customers to scale and improve their Azure environments through Azure DevOps, Automation, Infrastructure as Code and work towards delivery of Cloud Native solutions!
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading Microsoft Partner and Azure Expert MSP
- Work with enterprise customers and house-hold brands to scale their Azure capabilities
- Unprecedented commitment to skills development through Microsoft Certifications
- Pave the wave for technology innovation, helping customer to adapt and thrive through Azure DevOps and related tools.
- Great career progression and highly competitive package including Equity Accural Scheme worth 50% of base salary!!!
What you'll be doing…
Working in sync with cross functional teams including Professional Services, Architecture and Account Management, the Azure DevOps team is at the heart of customer Azure solutions, operating at pace to improve, grow and maintain complex Azure environments. You'll be involved in:
- Ensure the development, testing and deployment of automated/pipeline Azure solutions to drive service improvement
- Provide oversight on automation/DevOps to professional service projects
- Translate complex customer requirements into executable technical tasks/deliverables
- Deliver complex Azure projects from inception through to implementation and continuous improvement
- Drive excellence in approach to automation, DevOps, IaC and Containerisation
The Techie bit…
Joining this highly skilled technical team will require you to have extensive experience in:
- Azure DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline for infrastructure and application deployment
- Strong PowerShell Scripting skills (this is the main language used and is an absolute must!)
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM/Terraform)
- Ability to understand and improve source code
- Jenkins, Ansible, GitOps, Docker
- Experience of Kubernetes / Azure Kubernetes Services of interest
What to do next… simply get in touch with us!
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's Partner Talent Services and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Community. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not, we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background.