VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Digital LLC company, is seeking an AWS Software Engineer to join our team. This is a remote role based in the US.
Why choose VoiceFoundry to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about the relentless pursuit of Customer Success by providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As the backbone of our delivery teams, Senior AWS Developers build and deploy VoiceFoundry's designed solution for our clients. Senior AWS Developers will work to refine the process of delivering projects by building internal tools, suggesting new methods of designing and building a system, and providing feedback to their team leads on issues they are experiencing.
What you'll bring to us:
- Morning meetings with internal team and clients
- Requirements analysis and design conversations when you have a new project starting.
- Working on issues in Jira with your team – building systems, creating CloudFormation / Serverless templates to deploy resources, etc.
- Working with your mentor/team lead to further knowledge of AWS Services, tools, or even new languages to address project needs.
- You need to be ready to learn quickly!
What skills you'll need:
- Advanced knowledge of AWS services and cloud architecture
- 3 years of development experience with a focus on Node.JS working with AWS services.
- Advanced understanding of the way the web works
- Functional understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Ability to accept constructive feedback
- Desire to provide assistance to other team members
- The ideal candidate seeks to understand before prescribing a solution.
- A love for technology and the latest and greatest in development best practices, especially the latest services from AWS
- Willingness to stand up for your convictions and yet commit to the team's decision
- Bachelors in related field or equivalent years of experience
- Familiarity with the Serverless Framework (serverless.com)
- Python experience
- Experience with technologies such as AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation
Who We Are:
We are passionate about the customer experience. With a deep legacy of over 30 years in the contact center environment, we have the expertise to help you navigate the key technologies in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience, leveraging all things AWS.
We specialize in the design and delivery of Amazon Connect, a cloud-based enterprise contact center solution used around the globe and are uniquely focused on helping businesses improve customer engagement, while maximizing the benefits of the cloud.
Our expertise is focused on AI & natural language automation, chatbots, CTI/CRM, enterprise integration, user experience design, analytics and workforce optimization. Combined with best practices and a proven methodology in deploying Amazon Connect, we have the right mix of expertise and innovative solutions to make your vision a reality
What You Can Expect
- Dedication to your career growth and professional development
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
“TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.”
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately.