Senior AWS Cloud Engineer – Financial Services Platform
A household name in the financial services industry is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join and help develop their cloud infrastructure team. Working in a tech-driven, always evolving environment you will be driving automation and innovation alongside other forward-thinking individuals in a dynamic, collaborative and inclusive culture.
You will play a key role in leveraging AWS (GCP and Azure in future) and Kubernetes to secure, automate and optimise the frameworks and infrastructure across the entire suite of products and latest technologies. Within a DevOps culture and cloud-first methodology, you will be implementing cloud-native technologies and solutions to support, deploy and scale innovations and best-practice into the constantly evolving cloud-agnostic infrastructure.
The role is London or Manchester based with a hybrid working policy, signed off between 80,000-100,000 with performance bonus and fantastic benefits package including life assurance, health plan, free breakfast and lunch, and 5% pension, all inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways and training.
- Minimum 3 years of Cloud Engineering in AWS e.g. EC2, Lambda, VPC, Route53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, API Gateway.
- Containerisation tooling experience with Kubernetes or EKS.
- Comfortable with configuration management and infrastructure as code.
- Proficient in scripting in Python (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills.
- AWS Certification.
- Experience designing and deploying CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in cloud network routing and security.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented AWS Cloud Engineer looking to make an impact and lead a team within an established brand in an exciting phase of development.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)