Senior Principal Android Apps Software Engineer:
* Strong Java and Kotlin App development experience
* Use of MVVM design patterns and Android architecture components
* Android SDK and API understanding
* Experience developing Android Apps for a mobile platform highly advantageous
* Ability to mentor other Developers transitioning to Android development
Enthusiastic and skilled Senior or Principal Android App Software Engineer required to become an integral member of a mid-sized Android App/UI team who are at the early stages of their Android journey. Come and join a Cambridge based business, renowned for their commitment to staff and career development.. Don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Principal Android Apps Software Engineer opportunity to work for a highly regarded and thriving wireless business in the Cambridge community. Apply now!
Role: Senior Principal Android Apps Software Engineer
Salary: £60-75K with attractive benefits package including annual company performance bonus (which has paid out 8%+ in the last few years), flexible starting hours, an early finish on Fridays, private healthcare, pension, dental plan, life assurance and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Senior Java Kotlin Software Engineer * Principal Android App Developer
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first