Referment have partnered with a global multi strategy hedge fund with over $30 billion assets under management and they are looking for a senior data analyst hire in their equities portfolio management team. As they increase their footprint and expand their business in London, this role has been created to support the researchers and portfolio managers with everything related to data.
You will be responsible for building data projects and providing investment ideas from the alternative datasets that you will be taking ownership of. The role will also involve building scripts, monitoring data collection, building statistical models and working closely alongside the portfolio managers to answer data related questions within the equities division.
- Extensive experience sourcing data, ETL and analysing financial datasets
- Degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics or related field
- Strong data processing and programming skills; Python, SQL and Excel all required
- Extensive experience working in front office teams and strong equities business knowledge
- Experience building predictive models and data visualisations
Salary and Compensation:
This role pays up to £140,000 per year. This banding reflects that the salary and compensation package is negotiable and will be based on the experience that the candidate brings to the table!
Our referral scheme:
If this role sounds like it would be a great opportunity for someone you know then we have good news! Here at Referment we offer an alternative referral scheme, where you earn a referral reward when your referral completes a first-round interview with the hiring manager. You'll earn £250 for your first successful referral and up to £500 for future referrals. Plus, referring someone you know takes only 1 minute.
Find out more about our referral scheme at Referment.com or visit https://bit.ly/3mXTyeG to refer someone you know to this role.