Safety Health & Environment Administrator / Data Analyst
Preston Full Time
Are you looking for your next challenge? Baxi Heating is a leading provider of environmentally friendly and efficient heating solutions across a range of leading domestic and commercial brands. We have over 150 years of experience, pride ourselves on our values and strive for earning lifetime loyalty with our customers.
An exciting vacancy has arisen within our SHE Team for aSHE Administrator, to join the team. Reporting directly to the Head of SHE,the main purpose of this role is to:
- Be the administration hub for the SHE department.
- Support the SHE department with administrative duties.
- Support the maintenance of the departments ISO management systems.
- Facilitate the data collection and SHE reporting for the UK&I business.
AsSHE Administrator / data analyst, you will:
- Super-user and administrator of the accident/incident reporting management system.
- Review data inputted into Baxis accident/incident reporting system and amend where necessary to ensure accurate output.
- Run monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as required by the business.
- Answering inbound telephone calls and emails from internal, external customers and suppliers, providing support and guidance when required or delegating to another member of the team.
- Raise purchase orders for the SHE Team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of: Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Ability to work well independently or as a team.
- Adapts to change well and views it as an opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary alongside 25 days holiday per annum not including UK bank holidays. We also offer a contributory pension and sick pay schemes,Cycle to Work scheme,staff discounts and more.
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.