Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
The RPA developer will work with clients and senior developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system. This role will be part of an Automation project run by RPA team.
You will have the flexibility to work remotely*, as well as work in the office as you take on some tough challenges. Hybrid role – will travel to corporate or to regional office
- Design, develop and deploy UiPath based RPA solutions in collaboration with teams as an individual contributor
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
- Follow implementation of standards and best practices in alignment with architecture patterns
- Preparation of all the required documents during deployment
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Bug Fixing and Defect resolution
- Work within project constraints and communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager
- Participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- UiPath foundation developer certified
- 5+ years of experience in UIPath preferably using RE Framework
- Experience in application development (including scripting & coding), SQL and RDBMS
- Experience in .NET (C#) + SQL + .Net core
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Practices (Agile methodology, DevOps, SDLC, etc.)
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Willing to travel and work in corporate or regional office weekly
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- UiPath advance developer certified
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.