Immediate need for a Research Scientist (Early drug discovery) experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is 12+ Months Contract position with possible extension located in Cambridge, MA. Please review the job description below:
JOB ID # 22-29222
Title: Research Scientist
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 12+ Months
Work Hours: 08 hours/ day (Mon- Fri)
• A B.S. with a minimum of 4 – 7 years, an M.S. with a minimum of 3 – 5 years, or a PhD with a minimum of 2 – 3 years of academic/industrial experience and demonstrated expertise in cancer biology and genetics, oncogenic signaling or DNA damage response pathways
• Demonstrated independence in experimental design, execution, data analysis, and troubleshooting are required.
• Strong scientific and hands-on experience using a wide range of cellular and molecular biology techniques, including tissue culture, flow cytometry, western blotting, Immunoprecipitation, development of reporter assays, MSD, ELISA, use of genetic perturbation techniques (eg shRNA,siRNA CRISPR-mediated genome editing), qRT-PCR, cell proliferation assays, lentivirus generation and transduction are required.
• Experience in forward and reverse genetic screening followed by target validation studies to elucidate mechanistic biology and oncogenic SAR is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in utilizing software such as Graph Pad, FlowJo, Microsoft office etc. for data analysis and figure generation is required.
• Ability to lead, design, and execute on project initiatives and operates to a High Standard. Attention to detail with excellent organizational and record keeping skills is a requirement.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people, internally and externally, is required.
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar Contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.