This Research Scientist is with a deep-tech award-winning start-up based in London, UK. They are developing new innovative technology that nobody in their respective sector is doing, by building and training custom deep learning architectures with custom losses that they design. For this reason they need people who have some experience developing layer by layer and not solely adaption, selection etc. of pre-existing architectures. A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, well financed company, already with tier 1 partnerships in place and an excellent chance to do research in industry, co-authoring papers and patents.
You’ll also be working alongside ~10 other ML/ DL/ CV Scientists & Engineers, all of whom have excellent publication histories spanning NeurIPS, CVPR, TPAMI, BMVC etc. and all who have been educated at world renowned research institutes or Russell Group Universities.
The opportunity is in London, UK. The preference is a hybrid model of working, however if you meet all the requirements and wish for fully remote from mainland Europe, please don’t hesitate to apply also.
- Development of core deep learning architectures for video preprocessing
- Research & prototyping new methods for fast image and video enhancement
- Drafting publications and patent submissionsRequired experience
- A completed/ soon to be completed PhD in Computer Science with a focus on deep learning, computer vision
- Publications in top-tier computer vision conferences such as CVPR, ECCV etc.
- Neural network design and test, likely with CNNs or RNNs
- Computer Vision, Deep Learning
- Image and/ or Video Processing
- TensorFlow, PyTorch
- PythonWhat’s on offer?
- 70k-100k DOE
- Visa Sponsorship
- Hybrid or RemoteInterested? This is a great opportunity for a PhD educated Research Scientist with an excellent publication record, to continue doing research in industry. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position.