If you are a REMOTE Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Our client is looking for a Senior level Full Stack Software Engineer to joining our team. Although we do have an office in New York's Flat Iron district for local/NYC employees this position is fully remote. Some of our clients are the likes of adidas, HBO, ViacomCBS, Finnair, Bravo Sierra, Rovio and more. You can expect small, autonomous teams that have a ton of experience when it comes to design, business consulting, data science etc that work collaboratively with the client to uncover their needs, come up with a precise plan/course of action. After all, we're a team of experts/tech professionals that construct custom digital products and services for diverse industries all across the globe!
Here Are The Technologies We Currently Work With
- REACT – must have
- TypeScript – must have
- NODE – must have
- SQL – must have
- Clojure – nice to have
- SWIFT – nice to have
- Java – nice to have
- Kotlin – nice to have
- Kanban – nice to have
- NoSQL – nice to have
What's In It for You
- 100% REMOTE
- Competitive comp plan with annual bonus
- Employee shareholder program starting from the get go (possibility to subscribe for shares 1-4 times a year)
- A real work-life balance with 40-hour weeks
- Four weeks of paid vacation
- Floating holiday policy you can choose which holidays you want to recognize
- 16 weeks of fully paid family leave for primary caregivers and up to 8 weeks of fully paid family leave for secondary caregivers
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- Aetna health, dental and vision plans
- 401K plan with a 6% annual match
- Citi Bike membership and commuting benefits
- A phone of your choice with a phoneline
- Quarterly learning stipends to use on your professional development
- Budget for improving your remote work set up during COVID-19
- Dinners, team outings, company trips, and other opportunities to bond with your teammates
- “The appeal has always been that were a bit of a unique place. We have quite a flat structure, very minimal management, and try to offer a lot of variety in projects. Teams have a lot of autonomy and there's a strong culture of nurturing a very enjoyable environment for doing great work together. There's a lot of focus on self managing teams that define their own ways of working and structures for defining and controlling work”.
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NV1-1666902 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nick Valenti – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.