If you are a REMOTE Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a 100% REMOTE Senior Software Engineer to join our team that's based in Overland Park, KS! You will work independently on complex assignments and assists in coming up with appropriate procedures on new assignments. You'll also assist in serving as a resource to both internal and 3rd party team members on higher level issues as well as analyzing and designing specs of junior team members.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, maintain, test, and document core, customer-facing, full-stack, SaaS applications
- Review code and provide feedback to fellow engineers
- Act as a liaison between the team and other stakeholders
- Be a part of a strong culture of ownership, pragmatism, and testing
- Contribute to tooling as well as our technology architecture and direction
- Be a discerning customer of product requirements
- Act as a technical expert to the engineering team
What Your Team Would Be Responsible For
- Software powering our value delivery applications
- Integrations with external and internal systems
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent experience.
- Programming experience with TypeScript, React, and Python
- Strong understanding of data modeling and schema design
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g., MSSQL, Postgres, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience with various interfaces (e.g., pub/sub, REST API's, GraphQL, event streaming, ODBC/JDBC)
- Experience working in cloud technologies – preferably AWS
- Experience with cloud functions
- UX design skills
Would Be Nice
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience with streaming platforms like Kafka
- Experience with automating CI/CD pipelines
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation ($160-180k/yr DPE)
- 401k w/match
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous PTO
- Fun work culture
- 100% REMOTE
- We pride ourselves in a healthy work/life balance!
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NV1-1680924 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nick Valenti – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.