If you are a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for driving application development for our web-based administration and interactive data reporting applications.
Our products are used by thousands of industrial workers across Fortune 100 companies to ensure safety on the job. Our safety platform is at the forefront of the emerging predictive safety field using wearable IoT sensors to reduce ergonomic injury (think back pain that has a lasting effect on employees and their families), contact tracing for covid-19, and a host of other safety applications.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will collaborate with designers, product managers, web engineers, mobile engineers, data engineers, devops, and client facing teams. You will work with team members located in different time zones.
What You Need for this Position
- Computer science, engineering or equivalent degree or bootcamp
- Experience building scalable solutions for millions of users
- Solid Python experience (Flask, Django)
- Solid React experience using React-Hooks
- Strong proficiency with relational databases and ORM design (SQLAlchemy, Alembic, etc)
- Proficiency with CSS and an eye for design details/UX considerations
- Strong unit and integration testing experience (Cypress, Jest, pytest, junit etc)
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience with UX monitoring tools (Hotjar, Fullstory, etc)
- AWS and Terraform experience
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience working with monitoring tools (Datadog)
- Serverless environments (Lamba, Cloud Functions, etc)
- Web applications running at scale with docker on kubernetes
- Optimizing performance at scale
- Proficiency with design tools (Invision, Zeppelin, Figma, Sketch, etc)
- Experience collaborating with remote developers across timezones
- Progressive web apps (PWAs)
- Experience with both monolithic and microservices architectures
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Continuing Education
- Quarterly Celebration
- Vacation Sponsorship
- Flexible Work Hours
- Laboratory Access
- Fair Parental Leave
- Personal Shop Time
- Unlimited Vacation
- Best Places To Work
- Commuter Benefits
- New Lab Brooklyn
- Lots of Free Beers
- Bi-Annual Outings
- Health Insurance
- Invention Sponsorship
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NV1-1658139 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nick Valenti – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.