We are a publicly-traded global leader in the financial services space that is actively seeking Senior Backend Java Engineers to help build highly scalable apps using cutting-edge tech for next-gen products!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% Remote!
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive comp
- Employee shares options
- Health and life insurance
- + MORE!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design/Develop backend Java applications and services
- Participate in the full development life cycle
- Use best practices of scalability, reusability, maintenance, observability, automation testing strategies, and documentation
- Collaborate with Lead Engineers to scope, plan, design, and build new features and maintain existing functionality
- Partner with product, technology, program management, and stakeholders on the roadmap to creating great product experiences
- Help identify and fix performance, scalability, etc
- Mentor junior engineers
What You Need for this Position
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of backend Java design / development / testing
- OOP / OOA / OOD
- Distributed Systems
- SOA / Microservice architecture
- J2EE technologies
- Webservices / RESTful APIs / JSON / HTTP
- SQL & NoSQL databases
- Spring / Spring Boot / RxJava / Swagger / API security
- Automation testing frameworks and tools ( JUnit / Functional tests / mocking frameworks / CI / CD)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- DevOps tools and practices and Observability (Splunk / SignalFx / etc)
- Agile / Scrum
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with Backend Java/TS/AWS experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Caroline Veillon
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5-1685843 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.