cFocus Software is seeking a Solutions Architect to support DISA DEOS. This position will be remote.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Active Top Secret clearance and SCI Eligibility
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field, OR equivalent experience/certifications in lieu of degree
- 8+ years of System Architecture experience
- 3+ years of Cloud Engineering / Architecture experience
- Expertise in cloud service delivery models
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and contributing to technical and process documentation.
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise with Office 365 management and configuration (Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Suite, AzureAD).
- Expertise in DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (CC-SRG) and SCCA Architectures including Cloud Access Point (CAP) architectures.
- Expertise with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF / DODAF.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment.
- As a Solutions / Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for designing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining enterprise cloud capabilities to include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings for our DOD customers.
- Successful candidate must have a strong understanding of DOD cloud governance, including CC-SRG, SCCA, CAP architectures, required to implement IL5/IL6 cloud services for DOD customers.
- Designs cloud infrastructure, virtual private cloud, virtual private network, relational database services, auto scaling, and compute resources to meet customers requirements.
- Provides expertise in high availability, contingency planning, and automated provisioning.
- Designs solutions for various deployment models (Private, Public, Community and Hybrid) and service models including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services to optimize the essential characteristics of cloud computing.
- Advises on storage and security solutions to securely store data in multi-tenancy environments.
- Collaborates with enterprise architecture team and other stakeholders to determine enterprise tools, technologies and processes.
- Establishes corporate cloud computing architecture policies and standards in compliance with appropriate security levels and governance in accordance with best practices prescribes by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
- Responsible for delivering an end-to-end cloud architecture solution across domains.
- Provide support as technical SME to assist with identifying and developing new customer opportunities. As such, answer questions, consult, and/or develop presentations for potential customers.
- Analyze customer requirements and business demands to assess design/technology alternatives and propose solutions.
- Determine skills mix, develop BOEs, BOMs, services and materials to deliver cost effective solutions. Document and review project work statements.
- Present and/or facilitate technical discussions with technical SMEs as well as customers and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with vendors and assist with the definition and coordination of demonstrations and proof of concept projects to advance the sales process.
At cFocus Software, we take good care of our employees!! We offer a generous benefits package including:
- 3 weeks of paid leave
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Life/Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Annual training
- Spot bonuses, generous Xmas party gifts
In response to COVID-19: Please note we are actively hiring during this time. We are able to offer a virtual interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.
Powered by JazzHR