If you are a Remote Software Engineer with React/.NET Core experience, please read on!
—100% Remote | Full-Time/Permanent—
We are the fastest-growing SaaS technology and services company in the global supply chain risk management market!
We are seeking an experienced software engineer to help design and develop modern applications built with microservices. You will join a growing team of talented software and devops engineers to expand the software-as-a-service product!
What You Will Be Doing
- Embrace agile principles of transparency, cooperation, and rapid delivery of value
- Make decisions about design, architecture, and refactoring to enhance our solutions through delivery of new functionality and constant evolution
- Work with your team to develop/improve new and existing applications built using microservices with RESTful interfaces using C# and .NET Core and user interfaces using React, Redux, Typescript and/or React Native (mobile)
What You Need for this Position
- .NET Core
- Distributed systems (data distribution, microservices, etc)
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base DOE
- 401(k) match (4%)
- 100% paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Unlimited paid vacation, sick, and personal days
- 10 paid holidays
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Great company culture and work-life balance!
- Much more!
So, if you are a Remote Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact James Shramek
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS27-1685238 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
James Shramek – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.