REMOTE – We're a growing organization building market leading tools for Data Scientists. We're building tools that integrate and capture data from Snowflake + Redshift for easier automation of common data science obstacles. We're looking for a Software engineer who is comfortable with building scalable services, APIs and who is strong w/ Python + SQL.
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with good SQL + Python experience interested in building SAAS bases Data Science tools, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are re-imagining how data scientists and engineers collaborate and interact w/ common ML Features. We are unique because we enables users to create valuable and trusted insights from data without ever leaving the data warehouse.
We have raised over $25M in venture funding through its Series A and have global enterprise production customers across Finance, Manufacturing, Biotech, Retail, and Alternative Energy industries.
We are looking for impressive, senior-level engineers who are passionate about building a world-class product!
What You Will Be Doing
Work from user story / product management concepts to deployed code and feature releases in a soup to nuts inventor environment.
We're not your typical agile 2 week structure, but rather look for our engineers to solve problems and come up with ideas + prototypes to validate concepts along the way.
You may be exposed to building things from API, SDK, or both.
- Communicating closely with the product team to fully understand user objectives for products
- Learning and adopting sub-packages and patterns in our core languages and tooling:
Python: FastAPI, Pydantic, SQLAlchemy, Pandas
SQL: Relational Databases and Cloud Data Warehouses
Containerized Applications (Docker)
What You Need for this Position
- Excellent software engineering skills working w/ Python
- Good understanding of software architecture for services, APIs and building SAAS components
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Snowflake or BigQuery
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Familiarity working with common data science practices and tools
What's In It for You
- Series A Equity
- Full Health and Dental Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Contributions
- Cell Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Latest Hardware
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Environment
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with strong Python + SQL experience interested in building a winning Software as A Service product used by Data Scientists for automation across the data stacks, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Aaron Frankel
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AB12-1644201 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick – Recruiting Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.