If you are a Remote Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a global house of brands with some of the largest luxury lifestyle companies under our umbrella. We invite each employee to contribute their unique perspective to create a culture thats growing, dynamic, and diverse.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the development and delivery of proprietary, internal-facing forecasting platforms
- Own the full-stack technical roadmap for the platform and suite of supporting APIs
- Work collaboratively with design, product management, and leadership to deliver the product roadmap
- Partner with brand stakeholders to facilitate usability testing and user feedback sessions
- Contribute to software engineering best practices globally across the organization
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience with proven track record of product delivery
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Experience working with containerized environments
- Experience in AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Experience with a microservices architecture
- Experience working with remote development teams
- Basic understanding of serverless applications
- Interest in and/or experience with data science and machine learning applications
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($120k – $180k DOE)
So, if you are a Remote Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dominik Sobaszek
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DS15-1686006 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dominik Sobaszek – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.