If you are a Software Engineer with quality and testing experience, please read on!
With over 2 decades of experience as a company but still operating like a nimble startup, we deliver a sales prospecting tool which empowers our clients with access and information needed to source great opportunities and close even greater deals. Who are our clients, you ask? They are industry leading and culturally relevant agencies, media outlets, martech groups and sports teams. They have high standards and so do we.
We are looking for someone CURIOUS, with an always learning aptitude, ability to consider the User Experience, and an analytical frame of mind. Read on to see what tech stack we're looking for in the next Software Development Team Member and why this opportunity should not be overlooked.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, TEST, deploy software solutions
- Quality control
- Guide in architecture decisions, improve automation
- Design and build rapid prototyping concepts
- Provide high-level product support
- Collect/document feedback metrics
- Participate in Agile Environment activities(bi-weekly sprint strategy, daily stand-ups, retrospectives)
What You Need for this Position
- 2 + yrs of professional Web/SaaS Development and testing
- Equally comfortable with development and testing
- RUBY, Ruby On Rails, Sinatra, Resque, RSpec
- Git, comprehension of Git workflows
- Apache, Nginx
- Capistrano, Python
- WordPress, Hotwire
What's In It for You
- 100% REMOTE
- 401k plans w/ company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, PTO, parental leave and paid VTO (Volunteer Time Off)
- Employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours, other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunity to join community service initiatives
So, if you are a Software Engineer with Testing experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sedona Cox
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SC7-1685157L946 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sedona Cox – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.