If you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer (MERN)- Front-End, Back-end, or FullStack (Fully Remote) with startup experience please read on!
With multiple top notch VC's under our belt, we are an expanding US Fintech company with a growing, global presence, dedicated to marketing analytics, customer relationship building, and content development supporting the expanding B2B SaaS Ecosystem. We are expanding our strategic engineering and product teams throughout the U.S., supporting our Global Infrastructure across our domestic and international datacenters.
If you have an excellent background in back-end development, full-stack development, and/or distributed systems, please read on. If that's you, we'd love to speak with you! We are seeking both Senior Software Engineers (Front-end, Full-stack, Back-end) as well as a Director, Software Engineering. All positions remote.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
AWARD WINNING Culture + FOUNDATION ~ TOP VC Customers (i.e. Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed)
EXCELLENT Compensation (100k – 150K + Early Stage Equity)
REMOTE Working (Continental US)
STRONG Benefit Options
What You Will Be Doing
- Clean, maintainable, peer-reviewed code. Other engineers should use your work as a standard for excellence.
- Help with hiring, coaching and mentoring other engineers.
- Ability to guide the development, deployment, and maintenance of small, focused services within a distributed architecture.
- Ability to work directly with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and others across different tribes and squads.
- Taking ownership of legacy services which have outlasted their original implementations, through refactoring, migration, and rethinking of architectural design.
What You Need for this Position
- Cloud design experience (ideally with AWS technologies)
- Software design experience with a focus on compliance and security
- Experience in growing engineering teams from the ground up, with the ability to scale operations, hiring, and technical needs accordingly
- Experience in strategically setting short and long-term technical goals for individuals, as well as the team
- Able to interact and collaborate with engineering and business leaders in a client-facing capacity
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited Vacation
So, if you are a talented Senior Software Engineer (MERN), please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sam Lee
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SL6-1667567 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sam Lee – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.