Fully Remote + Great growth potential
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Conner Ferguson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 – $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a growing cloud communication company with a passionate team on a mission to inspire meaningful human connections. Our goal is to personalize the way we communicate so that no matter where work happens, our technology makes it brilliant for teams to connect with what matters most.
Why join us?
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
- Collaborate with product managers, QA, and your fellow engineers to research, design, implement, test, and deploy new software products and features.
- Be the subject matter expert for the portion of the system you're responsible for.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Resolve blockers, assess inter-team dependencies, and take ownership of delivery.
- Contribute to the implementation of improvements and new features.
- Monitor software performance and proactively identify problem areas.
- Continually refactor codebase to improve maintainability.
- Write automated unit, integration, and browser tests.
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to project management.
- Must be available 6am-3pm Pacific Time to collaborate with our teams in Europe.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Team
- Expert in technical solutioning/ideation in collaboration with Product.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with increasing responsibility.
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience building APIs and integrations.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for data analysis, report building, and process modeling.
- Experience with scrum/agile development methodologies.
- Prior technical leadership preferred.
- Bonus points for Kafka, Docker, Chef, Kubernetes, Node.js, or React.JS.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.