Senior Software Engineer (Parasolid Kernel/ACIS Kernel) needed for fast-growing 3D design software company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 – $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing 3D design software company in Atlanta, Georgia! Our company was founded in 2001 with a mission to develop user-focused 3D CAD design software to improve productivity and help designers and engineers achieve success in their respective fields. We are working on developing the next generation of desktop, mobile, and cloud-based applications for 3D product design, visualization and collaboration. Due to the growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented REMOTE Senior Software Engineer to join our diverse team!
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE (Work from home | WFH)
Salary: $90,000 – $130,000
Requirements: C/C++, Parasolid Kernel or ACIS Kernel experience
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary: $90,000 – $130,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, specifications, design, implementation, debugging and maintenance).
- Participate in the investigation and implementation of next generation of 3D/2D design, visualization, and collaboration technology
- Design and implement software algorithms
- Implement high quality code, meet development schedules, troubleshoot and debug code
- Ensure new code, features and software product meet acceptance criteria
- Eventually taking ownership of critical sub-systems or applications in our software suite of products
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.